SafetyCulture will be performing security patching to our iAuditor database systems during the below maintenance window. The maintenance window will require up to 2 hours of partial system unavailability, starting at the specified time.
- Sat, 15 Jun 2019 at 7:00 pm PDT, San Francisco, USA
- Sat, 15 Jun 2019 at 10:00 pm EDT, New York, USA
- Sun, 16 Jun 2019 at 2:00 am GMT, Greenwich Mean Time, GMT
- Sun, 16 Jun 2019 at 3:00 am BST, London, United Kingdom
- Sun, 16 Jun 2019 at 4:00 am CEST, Berlin, Germany
- Sun, 16 Jun 2019 at 6:00 am GST, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Sun, 16 Jun 2019 at 12:00 noon AEST, Sydney, Australia
- Sun, 16 Jun 2019 at 2:00 pm NZST, Wellington, New Zealand
During the outage window, inspections undertaken on mobile devices may not immediately sync to the cloud. Note, inspections started on mobile devices will still be saved along with any media items on the mobile device when the cloud systems are down for maintenance.
When maintenance work is complete, these inspections and media will be able to sync to the cloud services and become available on the web application (for sharing, exporting, reporting, API access, etc).
For most inspections, this will occur automatically if the application is open on your mobile device.
If you need to trigger a manual sync you can do so by following the steps shown in How to sync a device.
- Sites listing feature will be partially unavailable to retrieve or update sites.
- Global Response Sets feature will be partially unavailable.
- Actions feature will be temporarily unavailable.
- Analytics feature will have delayed data until inspections stored on a device is synced.
Updates on the progress of the maintenance will be available on the SafetyCulture StatusPage: https://status.us.safetyculture.com
For any questions or concerns regarding this scheduled maintenance, please contact email@example.com
May 31, 10:58 AEST